I'm a big kid now!


Meet my new friends
the potty tots!

Potty training has never been so fun!
& believe me before Potty Tots we were NOT having fun.
I contacted Jill, founder of Potty Tots this summer
after stumbling upon her website.
I was really excited about everything I read
but still wasn't quite sure if Potty Tots would work for us.
The program was so cute and clever
but because the little gal we were having issues with was 6 years old
I wasn't sure the materials would keep her attention.
Jill was so great, she answered all my questions,
and was so understanding and sympathetic of what our family was dealing with.
Foster children especially struggle with potty training 
and while I was very aware of this 
I wasn't exactly prepared for a school aged child.
But potty tots gave us the ability to start fresh
and to make something that had become increasingly emotional
fun for our entire family. 


The kit includes a range of materials
to excite and engage your child.
We currently have 3 little girls in our home
and all three love the video.
Instead of rewarding our kiddos with treats
they get to watch the Potty Tots music videos as their reward. 
It's so cute to watch them dance and sing 
about going potty. 
And I have to admit I'm constantly humming
"I can do it all by myself, but sometimes I need a little help"

If you have been struggling with potty training
or are just getting started I highly recommend 
you look into Potty Tots!
The packaging is great too and the kit would make a perfect gift.

Learn more about Potty Tots by visiting their website
or watching this video.

No comments: