The Grand Opening Party!!!



Welcome everybody to my Etsy shops grand opening party!

Okay so isn't exactly a real party but more of a photo shoot. 
If it were real I would have sent pretty invite to all you- my very dear friends!
But I thought it would be fun to do a photo-shoot based on a party
because what else is better suited for cake?



The theme was backyard birthday party!



I drug out almost every cute thing I owned!


Eeyore was a very good model... 
he just sat there patiently waiting to eat his cake.


This is my very favorite cake! 
It is so colorful yet still very girly!



I found the very best model ever, don't you think!?



My beautiful model Ashlee got hungry during the shoot 
and sat down to enjoy a taste humbugger. 



All the cakes look so yummy... 
sometimes its sad to think they don't taste as yummy as they look!





I do hope you all enjoyed the photo-shoot, I mean party! 
Do stop by my shop
I couldn't have gotten here with out all your love and support



Now its time to draw a name for the giveaway. 
Thank you so much for your lovely words of encouragement!
 I am so blessed to have you all in my life...



So here is how it went! I wrote them all out and put them in a little basket... 
Shake Shake Shake...



But then Miller decided mom's project looked tasty!

 But soon enough I had them all back in the basket. 

And the winner is...



I couldn't have asked for a more lovely and happy go lucky lady to own my sweet home.



So now it's time to clean up and get to work! 
Unfortunately I can't stay out and play... 
shops don't run themselves you know!



Toodle-oo!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WaoOOoooouh ! Thank you Miller ! Thank you Miller ! Thank you Miller !!!! You are such a good dog !
Thank you so very much ! I love your drawing ! So beautiful ! I will be so happy with my new so sweet home !

I wanted to comment first your photos !!! because I find them so beautiful too ! It is so beautiful ! You are so talented ! My best wishes for your lovely boutique !

I don't see any mail box... maybe you can join me via mine :)

Have a very lovely weekend and thank you again :)))

I'm so happy ! I'm so happy ! I'm so happy ! la la lallalalala li li la la li la la la...

Rachael Herbert said...

Congrats on the opening of your Etsy shop - looks like you're off to a fun start!

Barbara Brown said...

i love this post, so much fun. wish i were there. i just love the models dress and aprons.

Barbara Brown said...

i just stoped by your shop. you have the most fabulous cakes and they are jewelry boxes?! how clever, love them.

Christy Amular said...

happy, happy, happy! what a great opening shop party! best of luck and congrats. :)

Kristen said...

Chelsea~ I don't know how I missed your giveaway.... but I can not believe your drawing!!! That is amazing, you REALLY should sell prints of sweet little houses like that. I can't draw to save my life(and there are plenty of other's like me out there)that's why we buy other peoples art work! You should really think about it???
I also wanted to tell you that your pictures are so so so darling, the way you set everything up is too cute :) That must have taken a lot of work~ but boy are they great!
Just had to let you know :)

porter hovey said...

Ohhh! What a fun party.

Biscuitbear said...

What cute photos! Best of luck with your shop!

Unknown said...

so funny and beautiful!! :)))

congrats on the opening of your etsy shop too! :))

good luck!

Laura Marie said...

thanks for the comment :)

in answer to your question im going to miss my sister LOADS!!! in a way i dont want her to leave... :(

hope u see your sister soon :)

<3 laura

Laura Marie said...

o yeah lol gosh im so ditzy.....i forgot to say that i love the cakes!! they really do look yummy :) ... well done....and the model really suits the picture... :) well done

<3 laura

Bethany said...

This is what happens when I get so busy! I missed your grand opening party! This was all too cute! I hope you are sooo successful!

Liz said...

Congrats on the opening! Looks like your photo shoot was a success and lots of fun!