The Sweetest Things



Yesterday I received the most wonderful package in the mail from Kristen at Shabby Vintage Mom. She and I did a swap just for fun... and these are just a few of the very special things that came to me. The little duck was my very favorite. My husband and I have this silly thing where we will quack-which means I love you. Very silly I know! Kristen also sent me lots of sweet things with my cakes in mind- I thought that was just the sweetest thing! 

Swaps are so very fun! Its the best of both worlds- Giving and Receiving!

Thank You So Much Kristen! 
I had so much fun and feel very spoiled!

♥ Quack! ♥ 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love everything ! It's beautiful ! This is a very lovely and sweet swap ! Beau-ti-ful ! Ma-gni-fique !
Have a lovely day :)

Bethany said...

I think I'm addicted to receiving packages in the mail! Your things are so great! Have fun with them!