A Trip To The "Fancy" Fabric Store





I've been busy with work and jury duty... so hopefully by tomorrow I can pull myself together and let you all in on my surprise. Sorry, I know that not very nice... but maybe you will enjoy some beautiful pics. from Lee Jofa

I had the opportunity to visit a fabric showroom open exclusively to designers- and I just fell head over heals for this brand. Just gorgeous rich colors and amazing designs. I was so excited that they had a website so I could share these beauties with you!


Pretty Wallpaper too!



This last one was my favorite... looks a bit different in person,
 but its just to fun for words!

2 comments:

Christy Amular said...

Thanks for sharing. Those fabrics are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love the last one so much !!!! Beautiful ! Beautiful !