Pinkday





"Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me."
                                                                                                      -unknown


Jimmy is out of town and I'm feeling a little blue...
so I thought I would surround myself with pink! 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely Pinkday mosaic !
I wish you a very lovely Pink friday :)))

Christy Amular said...

All sweetness and light! This mosaic makes my day. :)

Bethany said...

I know exactly how you feel... I don't like when Craig is gone! I love your pink mosaic! That definitely cheered me up!

Anonymous said...

I am on my way over for baked goods, how do I get there? hee heeee

Anonymous said...

just lovely all the pink pics are wonderful!

kayellen