Banana Mush




Usually a quote finds me... but not this week~

Anyways... 

did I ever tell you that Elephants are my favorite animals. In close second is the moose.
I love to go to the zoo and watch the elephants. I could sit there all day and not visit another creature, except if there happened to be a moose. And on my way out I would no doubt visit the penguins. But the elephants are by far the most amusing creatures to watch. 

Not sure where this post was going... no quote. no point.

Fridays are sometimes like that...

as if an elephant stepped on my banana and there is nothing left but mush!

5 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

only on fridays your head is mush?! lucky lucky.. lol... I didn't even know it was friday until I read your post.

As always, I love your happy little moscaics.

Unknown said...

Chelsea, You find the most original things to post, I love that! Your post reminds me of my favorite childhood book image of an "elephone" with a "telephone". I didn't like elephants as a teen because my mother bought me a stone neckace with and elephant and an "E" on it, and I thought she was trying to tell me I was fat! So funny! I love them now! E

Unknown said...

Oh,oh,oh, something else I wanted to remind you to do when you have children, especially because you love to draw. My son was like living with Bill Murray. He is so naturally funny. Every single time he said something funny from the time he was just a baby, I would draw a cartoon. Can you imagine how many cartoons I have over all these years? It lets me remember all the wonderful times. My children and their friends read them like their own comics! I was so mad when the comic strip ZITS came out because I already had created every single story line! My sweet artist, you had better do this! E

Mariah said...

I love them too! I love the collage you put together! Your blog is adorable! :D See ya in lolliland!

manda said...

What did the grape do when the elephant stepped on it? Nothing...Just gave a little whine! Thought you might like this joke! I love elephants too, they're the most amazing creatures and have the most incredible
(not just an old wives tale) memories, unlike me!