Pink and Aqua

14. Not available15. Not available16. Not available

I have so much to share with you,
all these little things just started to come together at the last moment...
I love when that happens.
I'm going to try something new for the first time
and invest a little money into advertising.
Lollishops has some beautiful ads in well known and beautiful magazines
and while I'm not sure if it's money well spent or not
I decided I would sign up for the Romantic Homes Christmas Ad.
The theme was pink and Aqua~
So what to do, what to do?


I didn't get off to a very good start
I thought it would be fun to try something new apart from my typical fuzzy yarn creations
and I was having so much fun working on these
but then I wasn't!
So I scrapped the idea. Now I have no idea what to do with these gals
They are cute but just missing that magic...
So after a few tizzy fits I decided I would make more Lollipop Lane Cottages.
but alas~ all my christmas doo-dads were traditional christmas colors


So one thing led to another and my oober girly side came out
and Hello Kitty's Winter Cottage was born
It's actually not quite finished...
but I had too show it for the Pink and Aqua Post of coarse.


Oh I just love these little cottages...
but I wasn't quite sure it was quite the right thing for the ad


So I thought to myself...
"what do people who love pink and aqua also love?"
well the answer was simple
or at-lease to me anyhow


yumm right... I think the ice cream cones will turn into tree ornaments
but the cupcake i think it just for play
might be too large to hang
so that dilemma led to the next creation...


Cupcake Keepsake Box!
oh I think I struck gold or at-least pretty glittery pink


Well as you can see I have been very busy
and if you visit my photo album you will see
that I just keep adding to my digital scrapbook
here are just two...
Is'nt just too cute that Jimmy and I have such similar childhood pictures.


Enjoy your weekend sweets!
Hugs~
Chelsea Ann

P.S. these items wont be going into the shop until probably October but if you want to snatch them up quick or have something special made... just drop me a note.


15 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Well it looks like you are on a roll keep going, I think your little angels are sweet maybe re-think about adding a bit more glitter and glam, you might develop them into something special.
Hugs, Diane

apparentlyjessy said...

Ooooh I love your cupcake and ice cream ornaments! I love them very much indeed!

Elaine from L.A. said...

Why am I craving cake all of a sudden? :~) The cottage is adorable and I love the idea of the Keepsake Cupcakes!

Holly said...

I am just in love with all this cuteness! The collage is gorgeous, and so is everything else. Your blog rocks! ♥

Cate said...

This is all amazing! I love your latest projects, and I can't wait to see some of them in person. I wish you big luck with your magazine ads. It's so scary, but what an exciting step!

Hope to talk to you soon!

Sunweeds said...

I just love the kitty cottage, heading to your shop to see what else is in store

sassypackrat said...

The cottage is adorable but the cupcake keepsake box is seriously calling my name! Best wishes with the ad.

KnockKnocking said...

Oh honey, we are just on the same wave lengths right now! I just crafted in aqua and pink, isn't it too much fun? I always feel like I am frosting a cake or baking when I work in those yummy colors. And I love your talented creations.

xoxo Agnes

danielle thompson said...

OMG! these are all so yummy! love, love! you are so creative, my friend. :-)

Lisa said...

I saw these on flickr. I love them so much!!! : )

rockfairy said...

All thoses pictures are so cute ! I am in love with the house of kitty and the fakes cupcakes !

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You HAVE been busy Chelsea Ann! I love love love your little cottage! And all the trimmings too. Keep up the creativity!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Lori said...

Chelsea
OMG Hello Kitties house...AGGGGGGG!! I love it! The cupcakes and cones are amazing, oh those are so gonna fly!! I hope I get some cash soon so some can fly me way! How many kitty houses will you make?? Gorgeous ideas!! Lori

Anonymous said...

Chelsea Ann,
Everything looks so super yummy delicious! I love all of the aqua and pink inspiration. THAT hello kitty house is just about the cutest thing I have seen in a long time, well that was until I saw the adorable cupcake keepsake box! You are just so wonderfully creative and talented!
XO~Bekah

KayEllen said...

Luuuvv the darling cupcakes!!

Just adorable:)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend Chelsea Ann!

Smiles,
kayellen