Yet More Pink and Aqua

Happy Monday to you friends.
I am in such a good mood... been crying a bit here and there
but that is just my silly hormones up to there normal no good.
I am in high spirits perhaps because I am preparing to go on a trip
so this will be my only post this week
I will not be saying where we are going but leave you with a hint
Big Red is Going to See Something Big and Red
in my opinion that is about the easiest puzzle in the world.
Speaking of red... I have dyed my hair again
as you can recall I wasn't that pleased with being a blond
but Strawberry Blond, well that is something completely different.
AND I LOVE IT!


This new photo is from a very special photo-shoot I did with a friend.
I can't wait to show you all the photos... they turned out so well
I have always wanted to take a picture like this one.
I got the idea from the book The Center of Everything by Laura Moriarty.

anywho... I am still at odds with myself about what picture
I should use for the Romantic Homes ad? ugggggg.
I have to decide by Tuesday!
So I thought maybe I should make a few more things...
but yet I still fell lost
I wish I could set up a vote of some sort. hmmmm ...
Perhaps if you all don't mind jumping onto my flickr photos a
nd letting me know which you think would present best
mindful of coarse that the image is going to be very small.


This little house turned out quite cute I think
it's a ice cream polar and even the house looks absolutely edible


And oh yes the easter bunny needs a winter vacation spot does he not?
although I am not so sure he looks that happy up there
"why such a grim little look mr. Bunny"?


I love it most when the houses all sit side by side
such a perfect little vision I get in my mind
of what it would be like to live on Lollipop Lane
and have such lovely neighbors all living in their quint little houses.

Well do take care this week
and be keeping your eye out next week
for many fun posts of my recent adventures.
Hugs~
Chelsea Ann

16 comments:

Elaine from L.A. said...

Who is that gorgeous Strawberry Blond? :~)

Elaine from L.A. said...

BTW, my friend Jen *loves* that photo!!!

Sweetina said...

You look stunning and beautiful as always and I love the strawberry blonde ith your eyes and skin tone!
Your little cottages are sooo sweet!
Let us know when your article comes out~
hugsxx
Tina

Sadie Lou said...

I just *love* the Hello Kitty house the most and I feel it would stand out the best in the ad.
Your hair I am most envious of, too.
((hugs))
~S

Brenda said...

LOVE the hair!! I would love to go that color but alas, it makes my skin look sick. Found your blog through an Airstream website. Do you have pictures and posts about your georgeous Red Airstream?

koralee said...

Love your new photo...you are such a sweetie...and for pink and aqua...just can't get enough of those two colours...thanks for sharing!

Jo Lupton said...

I can't wait to see more photos from the photo shoot. They are fantastic.
Where did you find such green grass in Portland? Mine is scorched from the heat waves we've been having and just a brown sad patch of blades ...very envious

Holly said...

You are just adorable with your strawberry blond locks! Little fuzzy bunnies are right up my alley too, what a fun post!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! I tried blonde too and hated it...too bad that after I dyed it brown and wanted it red a few months later the salon couldn't get it. :( The color looks a-maz-ing on you, and the photograph is beautiful. Your art pieces are sooo sweet!
XO,
Krista

Unknown said...

CA, Your red hair is dreamy. I can't wait to see the ad you chose. E

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love your new hair!!! The color fits you so well, but you look beautiful no matter what the shade! All of your new little houses are just darling. I hope you have a great trip, I must be dense because I have absolutely no clue where you are going. By the way, anytime you are in the Seattle area please let me know. I would just love to meet up with you!
XO~Bekah

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little houses and your photo is gorgeous! Amy :)

Unknown said...

How can one person have such a beautiful complextion and hair. That strawberry blond is hard to pull off & you look like a natural! It's gorgeous. And what a picture - your husband must love it.
BTW - I love all your creations I think the photo of the houses cluster together & the puppy dog & ice cream are both darling....Tracy

A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Whimsical Girl Named Debbie said...

What a lovely and sweet blog! I found you via Bluebird Notes, and boy am I glad I found you! I am now a follower of Itty Bitty Birdy!
http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

Stink Bone Jones said...

Always a pleasure to stop by your wonderful blog. It is always full of the most lovely things, including yourself. I can't wait to see the Romantic Homes ad. You always go above and beyond in everything you do!