Uggg the Alarm Clock




Yesterday I started a new job
it's only temporary but it feels 
well bitter sweet



I haven't worked for months and months and months
and well I got spoiled.
Time no longer seemed to matter
What time I got out of bed or into bed made no difference



But I will get use to it soon



Not sure about you...
but new situations make me very uncomfortable
The simplest of tasks I fumble up
and the things that come out of my mouth...
oh I hate to even think about it 



I get the most anxious about answering the phones
I've always hated phones
So wish me luck because the new job 
= PHONE! 



My first day was actually pretty okay
My employer who is a family friend 
says I can dress like a princess
this is shocking!
and it will take some nerve to dress as I normally do
but at-least Project Dress Up can still go on as it did before




So you're probably wondering what the photos are from?



Well after work I walked over to Anthroplogie 
It was a wonderful way to rejuvenate after a long day



All the photographs were taken with my iphone and then edited with picnik



I love visiting this store
It was a constance source of inspiration during my school years 



So much eye candy!
What do you do to relax or rejuvenate after a long day at work or with the kiddies?

4 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Good luck with the new job! I feel the same way as you.. I get anxious at new situations especially new JOBS, bleh! I'm job hunting too but I have two more weeks to go in the cast..

Unknown said...

A princess at work! They will love you! Good luck! E

Anonymous said...

I can relate - I've always hated phones at jobs, same anxious feelings.
Ha, I come-a-blogging to relax...love seeing what's happening with all the creative people such as yourself. BTW, you're dressing up is just adorable - I don't know why you aren't in the magazines - 'course, they are sadly disappearing left & right. Hey, you could model for Anthropologie. :)

Christy Amular said...

Good luck on your new job chelsea! You would be a breath of fresh air at work with your adorable, lovely dressing style!