Scrap Fabric Keepsake



There is no space in our home more special than our nursery.
It's truly been pieced together as a labor of love. 
So many DIY projects and fun vintage treasures.
but it's not quite done...
 I'm holding out hope that a package will arrive
that has been lost in the mail. 
So I thought today I would share with you one
of the projects that is very dear to my heart.


Inspired by the many many scrap fabric projects on Pinterest
I created a wreath using the receiving blankets that both my baby girl
and our foster baby boy came home from the hospital in.
It's not much of a stretch to say that these blankies 
aren't exactly worthy of a keepsake. 
But I think up-cycling them in this way
 is a perfect way to hold on to those precious memories. 
If you haven't made a scrap fabric wreath before I recommend this post from 


My sweet little pickle seems to love the space!


Hopefully my package WILL arrive - and SOON!
I can't wait to show this space off!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://lishyloovintage.blogspot.com/2013/09/thank-you.html