new crafts

I have been busy busy working on my crafts for this holiday season. Each year I start a new craft and take them to craft sales and such in the hope that I'm going to find that craft that I love to do and people love to buy. Last year I made this really cute elephant cards and no one baught them and I felt terrible. But they have been great to use through out the year so no big loss. I will post a few pictures of what I have left of the elephant cards later. Today I would like to show you just a couple of this years project. My friend helped me name my idea......"Chelsea's Childhood"-Picture Book art.....
Anyways let me know what you think of these....like I said they are just a few....these things are all over my house.





I should note that some of these are part of a set....

No comments: