Creative Breathing

~Creative Breathing Colors~

1. Vintage Ric Rac, 2. girls apron, 3. Babes in Toyland Disneykins Disney Vintage Toy Soldier by Marx, 1961, 4. embroidered atc (wip) with a few changes, 5. New fabrics, 6. Mr Smarty the Cat, 7. easter cookies!, 8. Rocky & Raquel Racoon Salt & Pepper Shakers, 9. junior deluxe, 10. Malabar Farms Afghan, 11. Martha, 12. Wooden Frosty and Santa, 13. vintage house, 14. Circle of Love, 15. Box of Roses, 16. red shoes, little gir#E2CB7, 17. Mabel Lucie Attwell, 18. Vintage Paper Doll Note Cards, 19. Circus cake, 20. heart, 21. gingham heart, 22. littleredriddinghood, 23. Quilt, 24. Vintage Fisher Price Pony Music Box, 25. margie


It starts with a heart
and a special message meant just for you


Perhaps a few of you already know who and what this blog post is about?
Perhaps you too have received your very own heart
perhaps you follow the beautiful stories
and gasp over each new labor of love?


But sadly perhaps...
a few of you do not know who or what this post about?
What is Creative Breathing?
I think there is no short answer...
It's more than just about creating pretty things,
having a good eye, or a flare for design.
It's a way of life.


I want to start to share with you my favorite blogs, artists and friends.
As my own blog grows in popularity
I wonder to myself
"Chelsea Ann, why do they like your blog,
What makes it special?."
Comments are always so sweet and I learn so much about all of you through them
but there are so many of you who are just readers...
and this is fine
but it does make me wonder...
and this led me to wonder about my own blog reading style
for there are blogs I read and ponder and love
but never leave a comment
and others I can't seem to say enough...
well now I am rambling.
I guess what I'm saying Thank You for following along on my constant rambling
and for sharing my ups and downs
my joys about silly things
and my little creations.
Whatever brings you back
I am glad for it!


So back to Creative Breathing...

I can't say enough about this dear dear friend of mine
she has touched me in such a significant way
as an artist, friend, and even a mother when I needed
Her kindness, generosity, and wisdom
has truly helped me find my own inner
Creative Breather!


THANK YOU E!

8 comments:

full of bliss said...

Chelsea Ann~What a beautiful tribute to sweet Elizabeth! I know she has been a special inspiration and encouragement to me as well. I have many blogs that I love to visit and read, but none have touched me the way hers has. She takes such care in all that she creates, from her hand crafts to her beautiful life stories. And on that note I would like to say how much I just adore your blog! It is such a special place to come and visit!
XOXO~Bekah

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

well said.

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

oh, and i really love the board you made. i'm a mother of two and just can't get enough of people that are creative for kids.

Elaine from L.A. said...

You and Elizabeth write such lovely blogs! Lovely to read and lovely to look at!

icandy... said...

Sooo much fun and so dreamy! :)

Pieceful Bits said...

What a sweet post about E! Everything comes from her heart and she is truly a creative breather!

I love your style and sweetness that is why I keep coming back!!

(~~)
Julie

valerie said...

elizabeth is a sweetie with the most unique heart. she shocks me with her kindness, stories & adorable crafts... i feel the same way about you as well. i love your creativity, beautiful & fun fashion sense, your awesome collections of vintage toys, and once again, your creative talent! you sincerely are my favorite blog to check. i hope to meet you in person someday!

Furniture movers said...

The color scheme of your blog is so sweet for my eyes.