Headbands for Little Heads


When I was a little girl my mom would purchase my siblings and I 
matching outfits at a local shop 
 I believed called Mini world 


What I loved most was how my dress was a just a tad different 
from my little sisters.
Made me feel like such a big girl.


With all the unique styles of yoyo creations I have available
your little girls can each sport the style that best suites their age and personality
while keeping the look cohesive for special photo shoots.  


Or just order one 
& let them share! 


Simple headbands are great for little girls,
they are far less heavy than my traditional style
helping them to stay up on their little heads.
But some little girls just can't keep them on
perhaps it's that they are just too bouncy
or for whatever reason the shape of their little head just doesn't cooperate 
frustrating - but not the end of the word!
As shown above - "bigger" little girls can wear the baby girl headband as well
My shop indicates that baby girl headbands fit newborn up to age 4.
But they should have some stretch to get you much further than that!


A BIG thank you to my lovely customer Cecilia 
and her father -n-law Tom
for sharing these beautiful images with me!

If you're in the Bismark-Mandan area of North Dakota

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Ah. I love these little headbands. Where can I get one for my little niece? :)

*camp1899* said...

hope your good! still dreaming of getting eddie & big red together!