News, and BIG News


If you haven't spotted it yet
Kitschy Digitals just came out with a 
This puppy is sweet! It's a feast for the eyes,
and a great way to get those crafty juices flowing 
because as we all know the holiday season will be here lickety split.
So now's the time people,
Grab your needle and thread, and fill the printer with paper
because it's time to get your holiday craft'n on!


& if you're not quite ready for snow, and mistletoe
there are some spooktacular 
Halloween digi and sewing kits available.
Including my very own Day of the Dead inspired
wedding themed kit - A Sweet and Sinister Affair


& don't forget there is also a fantastic collection of
ready to print paper masks available - remember my 
Wizard of Oz collection?  


If you aren't sold yet, well then how about this...
ONLY through the Homemade Holiday Gift Guide
can you get 12 free digital downloads!!!!
I've included a little sample from my first 
embroidery kits called Christmas Cuties
that I hope to have available by the end of the month.
I'm super excited about this new adventure,
but sadly I'm pretty much a disaster when it comes to the art of
embroidery, but maybe with a little practice
I'll get the hang of it soon enough.
~
shhhhhhhhhhhh! This isn't quite official,
but the little cutie up-top is soon to be a part of our family.
Between him and his "sister" I'm a very busy and very very
blessed momma! But I will share more about our growing
family when our adoption is finalized in a few months.
EEEEK!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

exciting!!!!