Home Again...



Just dropping in to say hi. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We just got back into town a couple of hours ago. It was a lovely trip but I hated the drive. Not that it wasn't pretty, but 6 hours in the car twice in 3 days is just too much. But I uploaded these images I took in Pomeroy Washington on are way up to Idaho. Made out of old combine sickle. I think they are pretty awesome. I've seen them before but this was the first time we stopped and took a better look. Oh my - What sharp teeth these two have!



It was a sure good thing we did go down because Jim's grandfather accidently swallowed some quarters and they needed Jim to drive them to the larger hospital in the area. Mean-while I was left by myself... so I did what any stressed out girl would do - I SHOPPED! 
Thrifted though every goodwill and antique store in the area. I will share my finds in a couple of days. I will also be updating my shop with a few thrifted goodies as-well! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WhaoOouhh ! I like those sculptures !

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsea,

It was really good to hang out with you and Jim on Friday night. Matt and I had a great time. We will definetly try to get to Portland to see you sometime...Keep in touch,

Love, Becky

Bethany said...

Oh My! What an interesting weekend you had! I hope he is okay now. Those sculptures are pretty cool!