A 4 Star Weekend


Memories are made
in simple little moment shared
this last weekend was exactly that
sweet little moments of time shared with my husband
for this trip was work-time for hubby and play for me
although I got a lot of work done too!!!


We stayed at the beautiful Davenport Hotel
in Spokane Washington
if you live close by I strongly encourage you to visit
this historic and timeless treasure located in the heart of Spokane
you don't have to be a guest of the hotel
to take a peak around

The Davenport Hotel, Spokane

There are a hand full of spaces I could share with you
but really their website documents it all so much better
I did however want to share this image of the
Marie Antoinette Ballroom
how romantic would a winter wedding be in this grand space!?


Jimmy and I also went for a little drive
up to see the mansions
and then to take some pictures at the White Elephant Surplus store
kind of a let down inside...
but oh you can't beat the parade of elephants
that go all the way around the building!


Playing around with textures and actions

5 comments:

Kassondra DeBoer said...

wow that hotel is beautiful!

the second outfit you are wearing is amazing!!!

Elaine from L.A. said...

Hello, lovely lady :~)

apparentlyjessy said...

I love the first photo of you, classic and beautiful!
The hotel is gorgeous too, I would have felt like a princess staying there!

Retro Plants said...

oh pretty, pretty, pretty!!!
what a gorgeous, fancy hotel. . . romance city :)

i LOVE the new textures!

Sarah said...

pretty pictures! your blog is the cutest i´ve every seen! i love it! have a great weekend!!!