YoYo




 
I'm really excited about these YoYo Hair clips
I sold half of what I made at last weekends craft fair 
including all the head bands




Vintage fabric and fun whimsical embellishments
make these too sweet to pass up

Take a peak in my shop if any these tickle your fancy
Happy Monday Everyone!
 ~ and don't forget to check out paper*cakefinds Monday 
for beautifully sewn items from handbags to house slippers
****I really really need to learn to sew!****

P.S.
Thank You Thank You Thank You
for all your really sweet comment on my Self Help post!
I will keep you updated!

5 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Oh they are lovely! They would look so nice in a little girls hair! I love making yo-yo's, so time consuming though!

Chelsea Ling said...

SUPER cute!

Wunderkind said...

Adorable! My mom used to make those (okay, they weren't as cute) but it makes me think of her! You have the best style, Chelse! I wish I could play dress-up in your closet! :)

fullofbliss said...

These are just the cutest! I love them!!! I loved the post before this one too. Your honesty and sweet nature are so refreshing. I am so with you on trying the natural route first. I have always believed in trying to take care of things naturally first. It just seems like common sense. Such a cheerful mosaic, definitly brightened my day!
(~.~)Bekah

Rose said...

Very cute hair clips!