Works in Progress for a Super Bright and Happy New Year


I've been working on a new scrap-booking project as of late
that will be formated in an 11 x 8.5 size
instead of the standard 12 x 12
and I have to say the switch as been really refreshing.
I can't wait to show you the entire collection
but for now I thought I'd share a sneak peak
with a little tribute to last years Christmas.

Digi Elements from:
My personal collection, Minitoko, and Lemon Tree Studio
here are some additional pages using these amazing digi creators kits
(Click on images for sources)

new doll
live laugh loveScrap Saturday

2011 is going to be full of color I just know it!
I've got some exciting new adventures planned...
for one, my own digi kits will be available once again
come late spring!
I've been working really hard designing fun new kits
and revamping a few of my most popular kits from the last 2 years.

Lil' Deer Baby Romper

Early this spring
my hair pretties are going to share the limelight
in a photo-shoot
for a new collection of children's clothing
from etsy artisan Palm Tree Princess!
This gal knows how to use color,
and I was so flattered to make a selection of custom headbands
to match her newest looks!


Here are just a few of my favorite looks
although truly its hard to decide!
you must
check out Palm Tree Princess's shop
because she is having one killer sale right now
that you wont want to miss!


Oh I wish I were little again!
I hope someday she takes her designs
and translates them into adult size sleep wear!

7 comments:

Elaine from L.A. said...

Fun!!! Even though I am not a scrap booker (yet), it makes so much sense to me that the format be 8.5 x 11, now that folks are scrapping digitally. Of course, one can spring for a large format printer, if one wants :~)

And congratulations on the photo shoot~~I can't wait to see the results!

Liefgeval said...

Thank you for showing one of my page's cute girly! I can't wait for your new work :D I know I'll love it!
xo

Georgia Visacri said...

awww, your pages are so much fun and so colorful, pure eye-candy, TFS!
Happy holidays!

Sarah said...

i wish you a merry christmas!!!
have a beautiful day!
xoxo, pink lady ♥

Jacque said...

Wow! I love all the bright colors!! They really inspire me!! Your blog is adorable!

Diane Mars said...

Happy New Year Dear girlfriend~ Cheers to a Very Happy 2011 Hugs, Diane

Sherry from Alabama said...

I just found your blog this morning. It's so bright and cheery! I don't scrapbook(I sew), but I do love color.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine