April - The Sweetest Month Yet

April was avery busy month
creating fun and whimsical custom orders for easter
to coordinate with all kind of different style of little girl dresses,
from bright and bold to soft traditional easter colors.


I also added two new styles of headbands to my shop this month





Again I can't even start to explain my gratitude
and appreciation for my wonderful friend Bethany
for sharing her talents and adorable daughters with me :D


Digi Kits from Kitschy Digitals and Lemon Tree Studio

2 comments:

Esther Duijzer said...

What a nice photo's and the headbands look absolutely adorable! And thanks again for the nice give-away I just love the embellishments! ✗✗✗ Essie

Tara said...

I love, love, love all your new creations! And I've got to tell you, I'm just totally in love with the "Sunshine Carnival" headband. The last thing I probably need is a new headband! ^_^ Keep up the good work, sweetie!