Play Date


The little girls in my home wear their headbands everyday
which is so exciting because for so long I really had no clue
how darling my headbands were on little girls.
just me - and while I'm very much a little girl at heart
the affect is quite different.
Unfortunately my foster kiddos faces
can't be shared here in blog land.


So I am so excited to share my work with amazing photographers


These headbands were specially made to coordinate with
a new line of clothing from
Check out her Play Date collections for more info
on this line of bright and cheerful dresses and separates.


I've shared just how much I love all things
And honestly, who could blame me!?


& just an f.y.i.
if you want a custom Play Date headband
to match your new must have little dress
I'd be happy to whip one up for you :D

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Thank you for the nice blog feature ; )

Tatiana Kontouli said...

Amazing colors!

Esther Duijzer said...

The photo's are really amazing! And the headbands and outfits you so cute and adorable! Love ♡♡♡ your blog! ✗✗✗ Essie

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

oh wow!! looks darling!!! I am a big Laura Winslow fan! hugs!