1234 ...


Hello everybodeeeeeeeee! It is I, Chelsea Ann
Your lovable, silly, ol' friend
Todays vlog is about my love for Sesame Street

when I was a young(er) girl  
I remember going to a Sesame Street Performance
with my grandma
All the characters where SO BIG!
but what I remember most was my fiber optic flash light!
Sadly I don't really recall Sesame street much from my childhood days
but I've always loved it and still like to catch a few minutes here and there.
Can't wait to have little ones of my own and have an excuse to watch it everyday!
(click here for music clip of 1234 Monsters...)


I'm afraid I wasn't able to get any good pictures of this weeks outfits.
But I managed to get a few close-ups of my new hair due
I actually received a lot of compliments about my hair and wardrobe 
while out in the world this week.
I had people stop me in the parking garage and start up conversations in the elevator.
One older gentlemen said he liked my flipp
I had no idea what he was talking about
 until I recalled that my little sister laughed at me
when I described my new hair cut
she says the flipp is WAY OUT!
I say WHO CARES!!!



Jimmy and I made a Krispy Kreme stop this week 
because I heard they were going out of business
sadly I still think their donuts are icky
but gosh it sure is a fun place
with that fun 50s vibe



Well I'm off to bed... have a terrific Weekend everyone
I'll be back for a special Easter Post on Sunday
Hugs~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had that book when I was little too! My mom got it for me to help with my fear of monsters under the bed. It didn't really help, but it was one of my faves. I still have my big fuzzy Grover too! He is so cute! Super cute post, once again!
(~.~)Bekah

Pieceful Bits said...

Chelsea,
Love the bangs! I am a Sesame Street fan too. When we were still teenagers my sister and I dressed up as Bert and Ernie for Halloween. I made the puppet heads and all! What project that was. Till this day we randomly give each other Bert and Ernie gifts. I was Ernie..so I get the rubber duckies:D You should see the looks we get when we give each other these gifts..haha. "you know you are adults"
Happy Easter
(~~)
Julie

sassypackrat said...

I love "The Monster at the end of this book"! One of my all time favorites as a child!

StickyKitten said...

Hi Chelsea!
I hope you have a magical Easter full of pastel delights!!
xox
kisses,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Wow... these items take me back! Happy Easter!

www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Lovely Chelsea Ann !!!
I am also a Sesame Street fan ! Thank you for the Paper Cakes link ! I love it !!! xo

snowflakesoneyelashes said...

Happy Easter! Yum, Krispy Kremes when they are nice and hot...maybe you could snag their sign..so cool!

KayEllen said...

Happy Easter!!

Have a blessed weekend:)

kayellen

Jessica Marie said...

you are too cute! love the blog :D

Bethany said...

I am a huge Sesame Street fan! I wanted to work for them when I grew up!!! My sister and I used to watch it during college (secretly). They have the best bands and singers on there!!

You look so pretty... I am all about the classic haircuts... love it!!!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Jude loves sesame street, especially elmo!