where is ittybittybirdy? The girl wearing pink and white stripes?




Good Morning~
I'm so excited because this morning I received an e-mail notifying me that my Creative Cottage Shopper is now in the mail and on it's way to me!
What is the Creative Cottage Shopper?
It's a NEW publication created by the wonderfully talented Cottage Style Etsy Team. 
There are over 30 different coupons from your favorite Cottage Style vendors! Many of the coupons are for up to 40% off your purchases!
Not only does the Creative Cottage Shopper have coupons and savings but there are tutorials and tips from well known Cottage Style artists! So many surprises and goodies!
So if you're a fan of Cottage Style, Chippy, Shabby, FrouFrou creations, antiques and supplies...you're going to want to collect the Creative Cottage Shopper! Starting with this Spring issue!

Grab your issue today!


AND YES  yours truly is also included!
I did a small promotion this time - with no strings attached 
this offer is good to EVERYONE!
I'm going to need to be a little more creative with my promotion for the summer issue!
Isn't my coupon sooooo cute.
My best pal Alissa created it for me... she is such a doll!

hehe this next round of business is really exciting to me... 



Just incase you struggle with getting your ittybittybirdy fix each week 
* lol *
or you need another avenue of sweetness
I have a solution for you!
I've been invited by Chelsea Ling to be a team member 
of her new blog Paper Cakes Finds
if you haven't added this blog to your everyday reading list your truly missing out
This blog is chalked full of scrum-de-da-licious eye candy
So make sure you stop by and see my very finds every MONDAY!

4 comments:

Chelsea Van Tol said...

can't wait to see your first post! I'm so excite to finally collaborate with you. xoxo

*Evelyn* said...

Wow I'm happy for you !!

Alissa said...

How exciting that the Chelseas are uniting and doing some collaboration!

Jacqueline said...

So excited and happy for you!! Looking froward to see the collaboration work! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!