Sluggish Economy SALE!



Hello Sweets~
We are all feeling the icky effects of this economy
some of us have lost our homes, jobs, and most of all our sense of security
I've personally been pretty lucky
things are tight 
but I try to keep optimistic and help others out whenever I can
I haven't been pushing sales lately. 
I know that buying silly things is just not a luxury anymore
But I know sometimes it just perks us up 
to buy something special for yourself or someone you love
So in the spirit of optimism 
I've added SALE sections in both my shops
and these SALES will not be going away at the end of this week
The Sluggish Economy Sale will be going on until life goes back to normal
I hope for all our sakes this is soon!

HUGS!

9 comments:

Diane Mars said...

That's a great idea. I know things are crazy out in the
world these days. Today I just got a new real estate listing, that is a good thing. It will sell and then a pay check!
Hugs, Diane

Doreen Frost said...

What a wonderful idea. Love your blog..it's delightful!

:)Take care,
Doreen

valerie said...

i hope your sale goes whale :) if i had a baby girl, i'd be ransacking your vintage baby items! soooo cute. i especially love the little frog dress! have a beautiful day...

Unknown said...

Chelsea Ann, Is that your own artwork, the sluggish snail? He is so wonderful as are your words. I am going to go and take a peak. Do you take money orders? I am only using cash in the hard times. Your weekend was kind of icky you said, sad news? I hope the sun is shining on your world again! Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Chelsea Ann, You have one yellow bird left! I would love to send you a money order for him. Can you post him with his shipping? I can send it out on Friday. Let me know. E

Anonymous said...

I read on your blog you were considering getting saddle shoes. I bought a pair of red/white ones from here www.muffys.com. Hope it helps. ;o)

KayEllen said...

Great kick off for Spring! Sales are always a good idea:)
Have a wonderful week and sale!

Hugs,
Kay Ellen

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I am off to check out your sale! Thank you, Bekah
PS I love your sluggish snail, he's so cute.(~.~)

Anonymous said...

Hi
azithromycin chlamydia

General Safety Precaution on Patient’s taking Zithromax This drug is eliminated in the liver, special precautionary measures should be done on patients with hepatic disorder or impaired liver function.
[url=http://www.fitzsoft.com/]zithromax medication[/url]

Zithromax is available in 250 mg tablets with pink modified capsular shape, film coated tablet and engraved with PFIZER on one side and 306 on the other side.
http://www.fitzsoft.com/ - zithromax medication

General Safety Precaution on Patient’s taking Zithromax This drug is eliminated in the liver, special precautionary measures should be done on patients with hepatic disorder or impaired liver function.