How Many Heads Are Better Than One?



Oh goodness... you all knew I wouldn't be able to NOT post a picture of my progress on the kokeshi dolls. Heck, I knew I wouldn't be able to do it! I'm a big dork that way! Never tell me a secret! Not a good idea... Well I'm working hard to have everything ready for the shop within a month! I really should pick a date! Then I could have a count down and even give something special away the day I open up for business! Wouldn't it be fun if there was a giant ribbon to cut the day it opens! Like they always do in the movies... do people really do that? I hope they do... it sure looks like fun! Hope everyone is having a great weekend... I'm stuck at work for the next 4 days... but after that its a week of freedom. Jim and I are going back to ol' Idaho for a family reunion. Oh goodness... I also am so excited about the idea of Jimmy purchasing us an Air Stream Trailer. Its brand new... well sorta... its kind smooched right now. But some tlc and elbow grease and we could get it back into its bubbly self! Don't you just love Air Streams? I think they are supper fun and this would mean the puppy dogs and I could come along on Jim's weekly business trips across the great state of Oregon :)

3 comments:

Christy Amular said...

What pretty doll heads! More is definitely better! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely work ! They are so cute !
Have a lovely weekend ! :)

Bethany said...

Your Air Stream Trailer sounds like so much fun. I love those too! And your Kokeshis are going to be adorable... I don't want to miss your shop opening!