Jump For Joy!



Hip Hip Hooray! What a happy surprise to my day- I finally found my sketchbook! I was in a school bag all this time. Why didn't I think of that? Anyways, I hope you will all enjoy a few pages of what's inside. There's so few pages left! Time to buy a new one. Which is so sad and exciting! I wonder- how many of you carry around a sketch book? If you don't I hope you will give it a try... even if your not great at drawing its a wonderful way to store all those fabulous ideas. It amazes me how often I find a use for something I drew or wrote about years ago!




5 comments:

Eva said...

i especially love the last drawing of the house!!! i've been dreaming of making a plush house someday... when i get more skilled perhaps :D

Anonymous said...

Oh You draw beautifully !!!
I love your drawings !!!!

Bethany said...

Your drawings are very good! Are you doing this as a profession? If not, then you should!!!

Craftpudding said...

Adorable Illustrations!!

christina said...

These pictures are SO cute - so imaginative.

Totally brought a smile to my face :)