Notice Anything?



I am such a lucky lucky girl! Last week I won a blog re-design from Chelsea at Aqua Poppy Designs! She was so wonderful to work with! And I have reason to believe I may have been a little difficult. :) It was a little hard to hand off the creative control of my precious blog... but Chelsea was so patient and gracious of her time. Within a few e-mails she was able to create a design that I think perfectly represents my quirky yet cute and bubbly personality. I hope you will all like the new design as much as I do. And If any of you need a fresh new look I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chelsea's wonderful services! Her prices are REALLY reasonable and the whole process was easy and fun! 

Thank You Chelsea!



Can't wait to start up-loading images from our trip! 
Come back soon and see all the fun we had...

4 comments:

Christy Amular said...

I noticed that you just had a gorgeous blog makeover! I love your new, bubbly look!

Anonymous said...

I love your new banner as much as what is inside your blog ! Beautiful ! :)))

Rachael Herbert said...

I cetainly did notice - Looks great!

Bethany said...

It's a really happy design! I can't wait to see more!