I'm working towards a more happy and better me.
1. Don't get sooo stressed out about keeping the house clean
2. Work on one project at a time... try not to get overwhelmed
3. Get organized
4. Take vitamins and floss more
5. Try new things
7. Cook more
8. Stop Dreaming - Start Doing
9. Be more careful with my money
10. Just Be ME!
So to keep me on track I'm going to try to blog about what I'm doing and NOT doing:
1. Tried something new
- I did my hair and kept it down all day
2. Be better with my money
-I opened a new checking, savings and business account
(so that I can track where my money is going.)
-I also got a new Drivers License today. I
am now officially Mrs. R. Only took 13 months
3. Get Organized
- look at what I did with my craft supplies for my Etsy project.
All my supplies in one place! WooHoo!
4. Cook More
- I went to grocery store with a plan today. Recipes in hand!
tonight - tuna casserole
tomorrow - scalloped potatoes and ham
5. Clean Without Stress
- a whole afternoon of cleaning without hyperventilating or getting grouchy with Jim.
I also didn't stress about getting the whole house done- it can wait for tomorrow.
Wish me luck! I want to be a more up-beat happy girl!
I've never been one to make lists but you have to make changes to see change!
What do you think about my new glasses?
I think I love them!