I'm Off....



"One way to get the most out of life
 is to look upon it as an adventure."
                                                                             -William Feather

I'm off on a little adventure with my hubby and puppy dogs. We are heading home to Idaho for a family reunion and some much needed time away from the city. We will be back next Tuesday. Hope you all have a lovely rest of the week! I'm leaving you all with the quote for Friday :)



Her are some better close-ups of the new fireplace decor. Gosh I see the painters tape in the background... I've got to get my lazy but in gear and finish the last wall!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time in Idaho :)
As I coud'nt nominate you, I have put your link on my post :)

Bethany said...

Have a great trip!

Patty said...

Ditto what Bethany said!

Barbara Brown said...

have a great trip.i just saw the comments you left about the kit doll.thank you. yes we went to the kit movie and my daughter and i absolutly loved it .it was adorable and we can't wait to buy it.