Inspiration...


My entire adolescent life I had a pixie cut. I have made a few attempts to grow it out but every-time I would cut it or ruin it. It's been my husband encouragement to have long hair that keeps me trying. I have never been able to picture myself with long hair. Even now I never wear my hair down, and I have fake hair extensions that I wear almost everyday. Sometimes I feel like a dork to not be fashioning my own hair... but Jimmy says he loves when I wear my fake hair which gives me the encouragement I need and reminds me of how much he likes girls with long hair. Of coarse to make matters worse my hair grows extremely slow! But I have been told that it grows really fast when you get pregnant. But then again I was also told it falls out 4 months later. Oh that will make me mad! I've been looking up hair styles for my kokeshi's lately and I found this picture of a Japanese hair style. Oh, I am so excited. Finally I have a style that I think will inspire me to keep growing it. For the first time in my life I want long hair too! Yeah!

Check out Flickr member Feli_Fil for more Japanese hair styles.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely and elegant hair style :)

Bethany said...

That's a very cute cut! I am just like you... my hair grows so slowly. And my stylist keeps cutting off the new growth which doesn't help! I never lost my hair after being pregnant but just as I got older, it got a bit thinner than when I was a teenager.